
(knock! knock! tao po!)
> huh? may tao?? waaaaaaaa! may tao! may tao! may tao!
oopss. . .its you! I thought a human was reading this post. . .jowk lang doi whoever you are...
Ok ok. . Let me start. . .hmmn. . .what was the topic again? oh! is it what I want for my future career? toinkz! hehe c(; . . .actually, im just trying to make my post longer. . . sorry for the inconvinience toinkz! (again??) wahehe. . .Alright! "seryoso ya". . .If my wish would be granted I want to become a professional, of course!, specifically, I want to become a lawyer or a medical doctor, better yet a physician as they want to call it formally. . .Don't ask why! akin-akin na lang yun nuh?!. . .hehe. . .if i would not be able to achieve that ambission . . .i would go crazy! joke!. . .maybe I would think for another profession. that's all! thank you for wasting your time reading this nonsense post of mine. Magsisi ka na! wahahahaha! please come again. . .
>P.S.: walang kinalaman yung pic sa topic. . .trip ko lang ilagay. . .angal ka?!. . .joke again! hope you enjoyed reading this kahit na basically kalokohan. first post ko pa naman 'to!. . .
2 comments:
>Wow!well gud luck.un lang abng masabi ko.sana m2pad ung ambisyon. moh.hehehe.study hard.
>puro ka tlaga KALOKOHAN.hehehe.
>ITAAS ANG BANDILA NG MISSIONARY.wahahaha.
>ang gnda ng pic moh.ano ibg sbhin nun?hehehe.emo sana un.
> may angal ako sa pic moh.wag kang kokontra.di ko magetz ung pic moh sa topic moh.hayz.gnyan tlga ang KALOKOHAN.
>puro ka joke.bawal ang joke skn.waAhHh.
whahaha!!..hi kuya!..hehehe..mstA?..idol ung title mo ah..asteeeg!..thx sa comment ha!..ingat ka na..hinahunting ka na..hahaha!!..jowk!..ok lng yan..d2 lng kami..heheh!..ingatz tol!..
Post a Comment